Brinks and Home Inspectos....

I read in one of the threads about Brinks having Home Inspectors in their
Pockets....

That's not quite right.  They had a fair referral program.  Send them
contact information about a prospective client and they send you $15.  If
there is an existing alarm, they will meet you at the time of the Home
inspection and do a Survey for fee.

I am a Home Inspector that USED to deal with Brinks...I let it lapse for a
host of reasons...

1 - As someone wrote, to takeover a system they REPLACE it with one of their
own regardless of what was there, good or bad (or ugly).

2 - They really push their "Free" system, and then add LOTS of extras, and
everything is extra...

3 - They don't deal well with non-standard systems with extra keypads,
interior zones, Pet Alleys, Mixed wired and wireless... all the stuff the
readers of this list take for granted....

That said, I would LOVE to find an Alarm company to send referrals to...

I would like someone to meet me at the site the day (and time) of the home
inspection and do a Survey of any EXISTING system and give the client a
report (for free) and follow up with a sales call later.  The inspection
should be that, an informative inspection that is non-threatening.

I want a company that can deal with a variety of systems, Ademco, Apex, ATD,
ITT, yada yada....

I want a reasonable referral Fee for introductions...$10-$15 is all I ask.
No alarm, no visit, no fee.  If you have a good packet I can leave with them
if they don't have an alarm, Great, you get that for free...

I DON'T want a commission, a closing fee, or anything else, that is a
conflict of interest in my eyes.

I probably see 50-75 Alarm systems a year in Central Maryland (Montgomery, &
Frederick counties)

If you think you can work with me, contact me....

Bob Sisson

Inspections by Bob

Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.Inspectionsbybob.com

(301)540-7812

Don't you wish you knew then what you know now?