Re: optima problem xl6

Power down connect a link between connections 13 & 23  (PA & SET+)
Apply power - remove link - close all zones, pa, & finally cpu tamper, at
this point system will reset with cleared NVM

If you wish to re-program you will need an engineers manual which I assume
that you dont have as you asked how to clear the NVM.