Re: Sayonara, good people

Re: Radio Shackup..Remember how nasty the clerks would be when you wouldn't
give them the last four digits of your phone number. They'd ask my name and
I'd tell them, "Cash....Petty Cash". I'd give them the address of the place
I worked in Mexico and they couldn't deal with that.

Bob

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yah, I managed a few Radio Shafts in my day.
They had more freekin' ways to shaft store managers on commissions then you
could shake a stick at.