Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

Norman,

Isn't it true that everyone is working toward that goal?  Why would
that be a concern if these standards help us install better systems?
Do we really need these standards?  Can you comment on these issues?
Also, can I quote any of what you say if I decide to do a story on this
issue?  Thanks!

Al Colombo, SSI