Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2uzfe.30$Js.4831@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You didn't notice the smiley at the end of my sentence.

I don't like my clients tampering with system either...and I certainly
wouldn't want to get sued because it didn't report or work properly after
THEY mucked it up.

And of course they won't own up to it later

"Gosh I seem to remember that keypad being installed there when they put it
all in, no I don't know why it has big burned marks on the circuit board
sir"