Re: video capture - the continuing saga!

That...I don't know...but probably.

I'm gonna mess around with it next week, my guy bought an extra belkin =
thing, and I have a couple of cheap cameras hanging around.

I think a capture card would be better in the long run, but this seemed =
to fit the bill for the client to get him hooked on cctv.