Re: video capture - the continuing saga!

its all about getting them hooked, ive been finding that out lately. I
tell them about the other options and they can always upgrade though,
and they seem happy with the les expensive stuff. I wouldnt mind one of
those USB things myself, for my laptop .. ;-)

actually, a USB 4 port device, that uses DVR software, plug in 4 cams
and you got yourself a portable 4 channel DVR, just VELCRO the USB
device to the top of the Laptop, plug your cams in when you want .. ;-)
Just gotta make sure the laptop HDD is large enough and put that baby
on time lapse ...I-view has one im going to test out soon, just for
grins and giggles.

Rory