Re: video capture - the continuing saga!

sheesh..my guy told me it was usb...ok ok...this is what he just told me =
on a shitty cell connection; it wasn't a USB cam, it was reg. cam..but =
he bought a S-Video/Composite Video TO USB cable adabter thingie and =
they plugged it into the USB of the clients computer.=20

Then his cell phone died before I could hear the rest of the story. I'm =
thinking the adapter cable came with some software (?) that allows the =
camera to go to Windows Movie Maker ????

I get this info piecemeal..it's like pulling teeth to get the whole =
story from my guys sometimes. sheesh..

http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm