Re: video capture - the continuing saga!

That Speco camera is not USB. But see if you can find out what setup they
have. I am also curious as to the DVR.

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
not sure. i wasn't there. my guy said they just plugged it into the clients
computer...i'll find out later when he brings me a copy of the cd...i
"think" it was something that came with the camera (?)... it's a usb cam i
think...i kinda wasn't too involved in this install so don't know all the
details.

later mon.