Re: 22. Are you an OLD or a NEW VICTIM of wireless alarm systems

I'm not so sure Mark. Pardon my cynicism, but from what I have seen about
the general lack of knowledge (and sophistication) of some consumers when it
comes to security situations and decisions in general, I think there very
well could be some readers that think this nutcase actually makes some
sense.

RHC