Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

> If someone in CHA were to go real life...

What this fellow deliberately fails to mention is that I called *after* the
perpetrator (another of the same "ASA" folks who has posted tons of useless
trash in these newsgroups) posted my soc sec number in the newsgroup.  It
appeared that he may have run an illegal credit check, in addition to this
outrageous act of harassment.  IMO that contstituted a RT attack and
necessitated a response.  It remains a question whether he did in fact run
an illegal credit check using his employer's access.  He denies it but he's
been caught lying hundreds of times.  His boss' reply was an apology that
"his problem" (G. Morgan) had apparently also become mine.

Jiminex, in his haste to attack, deliberately ignores this and the repeated
personal attacks, noth online and real life, which another of his friends,
one Michael Sabodish (the fellow who pretends to be a "Group Moderator") has
perpetrated.  This individual has gone after my sister, my neighbnors, my
children, my elderly parents and their neighbors.  He has made a six- or
seven-year carreer of harassing me.

Sabodish, several other competitors from this newsgroup and their friends
have filed false complaints with the Florida and Connecticut licensing
authorities.  These were each dismissed when the investigators from each
state found no merit in the complaints.  Sabodish has also created a hate
website dedicated to his cyber-stalking efforts.  The website was repeatedly
taken down when his various ISPs saw nazi insignia and other such filth on
his pages.  The current iteration is apparently somewhat sanitized but it
still contains stolen artwork, some of which belongs to me and some to
manufacturers in my industry.

None of these things are ever mentioned by Jiminex in his oft-repeated,
vulgar tirades and threats to destroy any newsgroup where I participate
should the members of that newsgroup fail to comply with his demands.  All
of the above is documented and provable.  Unfortunately, the people who did
these things are mostly indigent, blue collar installers without sufficient
assets to merit a lawsuit.

Add to this vile behavior the fact that these individuals provide almost
nothing of value to any of the newsgroups they have attempted to destroy.
For my part, I don't deny having a bit of a temper.  There are times when
I've posted some rather stinging retorts, but nothing like what these
belligerant bullies have done.