Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

>> Which doesn't explain why you sell...
>
> Some clients have them already and want to replace the panel with the same
> make/model.  For the same reason I carry multiple brands of magnetic
> contacts, glass breaks, motion detectors, etc.  If they ask my advice I
> help them plan a system.  If they just go online and order, that's their
> decision.

Uh-huh...  and when they have problems... how is it they get ahold of you
again??  Your phone's "chocker-block full" of messages.  I know you answer
emails.  I guess you must be pretty "selective" as to whom you respond to...
And here I thought "customers are first"...  That explains why the majority
of your former customers post requests here...  Tsk!!!