Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

So far, Paradox wireless is looking really good....easy to enroll...quick to
set up...and almost always gives a show of maximum or near maximum signal
strength when setting it up.  Long term may be different, but somehow I
think it will also work out well. No problems with about 100 pieces in
service on the Spectra 1759 MG panel (my standard install with the 1641
keypad)

The only criticism I have relates to a recent version of the keyfob that
lost it's programming when dropped. However, once the factory learned of it,
there was no problem exchanging it at the distributors. This summer they
plan to come out with a keyfob for the Spectra which gives two way feedback,
same as the one now used on the Magellan.

RHC