Re: Brinks upside down motion detector?

What's even harder to believe is that someone with your intelligence is
allowed to touch power tools. Relized? Hundereds? I don't mean to come
across rude but are you just a tad ummmm SLOW?
Becha neva figgerd ennywun wood notiss didja?
I'll be rooting for you during the Special Olympic summer games there
Corky. Piece of advice........ say NO if Wheel of Fortune offers you a
spot. Tell them you're saving yourself for a guest appearance on Real
Stories of the Highway Patrol where you'll play the trailer park drunk
who stabs his best friend for taking the last can of generic beer.