Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

>> If someone in CHA were to go real life...
>
> What this fellow deliberately fails to mention is that I called *after*
> the perpetrator (another of the same "ASA" folks who has posted tons of
> useless trash in these newsgroups) posted my soc sec number in the
> newsgroup.  It appeared that he may have run an illegal credit check, in
> addition to this outrageous act of harassment.

Graham *told* you where he obtained the information from.  He obtained a
copy of your criminal record.  Are you denying his calling you to tell you
this??  Why do you choose to lie *again*??  All of this came out the last
time you brought the subject up as well as when it first happened.  You even
*admitted* that's the way it happened but decided Graham needed "payback".

> IMO that contstituted a RT attack and necessitated a response.

IMO that's pure horse-twaddle.

> It remains a question whether he did in fact run an illegal credit check
> using his employer's access.

Graham's employer at the time all this happened didn't run credit checks on
customers and had no account with a credit reporting agency.  The gentleman
you were talking to there most likely told you this, but all this aside, you
*know* this to be the truth and you're now "fudging" the facts.  That's
pretty "low" in my book, Robert.

> He denies it but he's been caught lying hundreds of times.

"Hundreds of times"??  Name one.

> His boss' reply was an apology that "his problem" (G. Morgan) had
> apparently also become mine.

Graham did mention this part of his boss' response, but I don't think it
means what you're inferring.

> Jiminex, in his haste to attack, deliberately ignores this and the
> repeated personal attacks, noth online and real life, which another of his
> friends, one Michael Sabodish (the fellow who pretends to be a "Group
> Moderator") has perpetrated.  This individual has gone after my sister, my
> neighbnors, my children, my elderly parents and their neighbors.  He has
> made a six- or seven-year carreer of harassing me.

There's no excuse for what Mike's done.  But then, there's no excuse for the
attacks you've initiated on individuals in other newsgroups.

> Sabodish, several other competitors from this newsgroup and their friends
> have filed false complaints with the Florida and Connecticut licensing
> authorities.  These were each dismissed when the investigators from each
> state found no merit in the complaints.  Sabodish has also created a hate
> website dedicated to his cyber-stalking efforts.  The website was
> repeatedly taken down when his various ISPs saw nazi insignia and other
> such filth on his pages.  The current iteration is apparently somewhat
> sanitized but it still contains stolen artwork, some of which belongs to
> me and some to manufacturers in my industry.

Heh...  I wonder if the folks at Disney know what Mike's doing with one of
their "icons"...  I understand they pursue unauthorized use of their
Trademarks and Property vigorously.

> None of these things are ever mentioned by Jiminex in his oft-repeated,
> vulgar tirades and threats to destroy any newsgroup where I participate
> should the members of that newsgroup fail to comply with his demands.

True...  But then you don't mention all the bad things you've done either.
In fact, you've done a lot of things I'm sure you'd prefer to "take back".

> All of the above is documented and provable.  Unfortunately, the people
> who did these things are mostly indigent, blue collar installers without
> sufficient assets to merit a lawsuit.

"Indigent"??

> Add to this vile behavior the fact that these individuals provide almost
> nothing of value to any of the newsgroups they have attempted to destroy.
> For my part, I don't deny having a bit of a temper.  There are times when
> I've posted some rather stinging retorts, but nothing like what these
> belligerant bullies have done.

You sure about that??  :-))