Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

Robert,

> Unfortunately, there's not a lot that can be done about these folks. <

Yeah, and I understand 'net stalkers and trouble makers very well. In a free
society - especially newsgroups where so many people hide behind phony
names - you don't even know who they really are. I've seen plenty of this
immature behavior, but hopefully most lurkers realize that true
professionals use their full names and don't hide who they are.

--Ethan