Re: Caddx NX8E door electric strike

I solved my problem by purchasing a door access controller that had an
alarm shunt on it.
I still use my Caddx to allow entry, also I have it so that the
magnetic lock is only active during the armed state.  I programmed a
code to allow quick in and out entry "after hours" without disarming
the alarm and maintaining the magnetic lock(alarm shunt on access
controller).
Thanks for all the help.