Re: Nasty Sunday

> So why would you care....

I don't.  I just fealt like giving him a bit of his own.

> I don't doubt Jim did that. I said I threw
> a pipe bender at a car, and got the same
> result...

Not from me you didn't.

> I used to enjoy setting mouse traps...apparently
> poisoning them with chemicals is now more
> correctly humane.

Really?  I never gave it any thought.

> You should have been a Philosophy Professor...
> mine irritated the hell out me most days, but he
> was right always, just always shared the other
> side of things.  If I said half full, he said half
> empty...

That is a philosophy professor's job.

> No wonder my grammar is so screwed up most
> the time....I'm stuck in the middle....not quite
> full, not quite empty.....what's in the glass
> anyway?

Depends on whose glass we're talking about.  Leuk likes beer.  Cracker seems
to be into cheap wine.  Jiminex drinks vitriol, straight up.  I like
Guarana.