Re: Nasty Sunday

No, it was at her house, she was house sitting a her son's house...also =
a client. She wouldn't have had time anyway,  I think she died on her =
way from the bed to the floor, doesn't look like she moved after she hit =
the floor...probably died instantly.

Sad..really shook me up too.. been trying do deal with this all day.