Re: Nasty Sunday

> I know a 7-Eleven store up on Gun Hill Road
> in the Bronx...

Perhaps, but Jiminex doesn't go anywhere near the South Bronx.  He lives in
Brooklyn and his "office" is on Staten Island -- the opposite end of the
city.

> Things have changed since you last physically
> installed alarms in the field/city...

Things in NYC have not changed significantly in less than five years.  BTW,
I've been in the S Bronx at night, on foot plenty of times.  It's dangerous
if you're not cautious where you go but no more so than any poor, inner city
neighborhood.  The idea that because he lives in Brooklyn he's somehow more
alert or has "an edge" on folks who live elsewhere is just the usual
Jiminex' nonsensical egotism -- the same sort of blather that boasted of him
beating up a gang of teenagers with his hammer.  Bear in mind the guy is in
his sitxties and of relatively small physical stature.

> For one thing....we no longer use horse and
> buggies...

Apparently you haven't taken a loved one for an afternoon ride through
Central Park in some time.  I did last time we were there.  Horses and
buggies are still in service.

> and window foil is something we break out
> for Halloween...

I happen to regret the fact that foil is no longer in use.  I used to enjoy
installing the stuff.