Re: Nasty Sunday

> I get a kick out of naivety of some of these
> guys in this group, as they scoff  when I
> describe what it's like here. I'd guess that
> Chicago or Detroit would be the next worse
> place.

I lived and worked in NYC for years.  It's nowhere near as dangerous as
Jiminex describes.  He just likes to try to sound like a tough guy, living
in the "wild west".

> Whenever I travel out of this area, it's like
> I"m with people from La La land...

Most people seem to think Jiminex resides in Lala Land full time.

> I'm watching people, and events taking
> place,  like they're happening in slow
> motion.

Your psychiatrist can fix that by adjusting your dosage.

> You have to admit one thing about,
> living here it sure keeps you an edge
> up on most people...

Hahahahahaha.

> You eventually learn to know when you
> should be somewhere...

As opposed to when you're nowhere?

> when you should react or when to vacate ...........
> quickly..... all in a half seconds time.

Heh, heh, heh...  :^)

> Do you find yourself feeling more aware
> of your surroundings and events than most
> people down there?

Do you also find that you can hear things other people don't hear?  What do
the voices say?