Re: Nasty Sunday

 Robert L. Bass   Mar 16, 8:46 am     show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Robert L. Bass" <robertlb...@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:46:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Nasty Sunday

>> I get a kick out of naivety of some of >>these
>> guys in this group, as they scoff  when I
>> describe what it's like here. I'd guess that
>> Chicago or Detroit would be the next >>worse
>> place.

>I lived and worked in NYC for years.  It's >nowhere near as dangerous
as
>Jiminex describes.  He just likes to try to >sound like a tough guy,
living
>in the "wild west".

All this coming from a fat slob who can't get out of his own way.

>> Whenever I travel out of this area, it's like
>> I"m with people from La La land...

>Most people seem to think Jiminex resides >in Lala Land full time.

Yep, just like you reside in the Sarasota hood.

>> I'm watching people, and events taking
>> place,  like they're happening in slow
>> motion.

>Your psychiatrist can fix that by adjusting >your dosage.

I see you've come back to me for another dose of whatever a scum licker
like you likes to eat.

>> You have to admit one thing about,
>> living here it sure keeps you an edge
>> up on most people...

>Hahahahahaha.

Careful now, don't exert that fat heart of yours.

>> You eventually learn to know when you
>> should be somewhere...

>As opposed to when you're nowhere?

Hmmmm seem as if you're the one who can't keep track of where you
should be, fat boy. Having a problem taking care of business are you?
Can't get your fat tub o lard body around to do what's necessary to
keep your business running smoothly? What happened ? You were late
coming back from your trip. What? couldn't they get enough passengers
to sit on the other side of the plane so they could keep it in trim?

>> when you should react or when to >>vacate ...........
>> quickly..... all in a half seconds time.

>Heh, heh, heh...  :^)

Yeah, I know that quick movement is out side the realm of your
imagination.

>> Do you find yourself feeling more aware
>> of your surroundings and events than >>most
>> people down there?

>Do you also find that you can hear things >other people don't hear?
What do
>the voices say?

Ahh! you know what they say. They say that you don't have a clue about
me. You don't know where I am, who I am or what I can do or not do.
They say that anything that you say about me is mere lies. Why? because
you've been proven a liar, a thief and unscroupulous so many times, you
have no credibility whatsoever. You've proven yourself incompetent to
run a business,  and how to conduct yourself in public. You can't take
care of your life as well as you can't take care of your fat disgusting
body. You are fat, ugly and unkempt. And it's all been shown here,
through the years as you've plied your arrogant and snotty personality
to keep this group in turmoil. All for your personal selfish
gratification. You are a disgrace to humanity and more so to anyone
with whom you come in contact with. You are reliably unstable and
untrustworthy and it's been shown hundreds of times, over the years in
this Newgroup, in a myriad of ways. So ............ anything that you
might say about me, or what I do or who I am, is obvious to all
....simply a fabrication made up from your sniveling, devious
scurrilous excuse for a mind.

And it just pisses you off to know that my only transgression in this
Newsgroup is not letting you or anyone forget just what an offensive
and vile deviant you are.