Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

Mark Leuck wrote:
> <geekboy0001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Thanks for nothin'.  How many times must I say that "Interior 1
Bypass"
> > is not relevent in this situation?  I found what to do, mostly due
> > looking up address 2420 (not 2421) on page 14 and flipping through
the
> > screens on the PC loader software until I found it.
> > By-Feature --> Options --> Auto Interior Bypass/Easy Arm
> > Requires Interior Normally Bypassed to be turned on, however.
>
> Yup I guess that means the panel is stupid even though we've all got
it
> working, now as far as all the other stuff you've screwed up because
you
> didn't bother reading the manual ....

I just read through this thread.

Reading it after the fact, it's hilarious.

Had I been here at the beginning it wouldn't have ended up so funny.

These are the kind of guys I just ~~~~ LOVE ~~~~ to deal with.

If you played it right you could have had him six levels into the
program looking for non-existant locations.

" you simply go to the 'interior configuration page' of the program
.... You are using version 5.2.1 ..... aren't you?
Oh? You don't have that page?  Well then, go to the location that says
erase program ..... (pay it no mind, it doesn't really erase the
program) press enter and then when the screen goes blank .... go to
location 001.

This guy sounds like he'd win an act-alike contest with Bass.