Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

Thanks for nothin'.  How many times must I say that "Interior 1 Bypass"
is not relevent in this situation?  I found what to do, mostly due to
looking up address 2420 (not 2421) on page 14 and flipping through the
screens on the PC loader software until I found it.
By-Feature --> Options --> Auto Interior Bypass/Easy Arm
Requires Interior Normally Bypassed to be turned on, however.