Networking Help

Ok,  I am running a hodge podge of computers on my network.  One is running
98 SE another XP home and a third is running XP Pro.  They all talk to each
other just fine, and they play nice with my router, firewall, and hub for
internet connection and networking.

I haven't had to use a dialup connection for anything in a long time.  My CS
has a really cool on-line secure interface as does my other cellular backup
provider, but Telguard uses dial-up.  Then you use your web browser to go to
a particular IP on their network.  It works ok, but I can't seem to make
that connection as long as the computer (the XP Home machine) I am using is
also plugged into my network.  As soon as I disconnect it from my network I
can make the connection.  The dial up connection works, but I can't get the
computer to recognize that their IP/computer exists until I physically
unplug the computer from the wall in my office.  Its very irritating because
then can't check CS activity via internet at the same time I am checking
cellular activity.  I already have a DOS computer sitting back there for
much of my alarm panel software, and my windoze based alarm software runs on
the XP Home machine just fine.  Am I going to be stuck with moving one of my
other computers back to the remote programmer desk so I can do what I need
or is there a setup solution I am missing?

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner

(928)782-9765 ofc