Re: Please hold... Please hold... Please hold...

That's funny.  Ultimately I discovered that when we sent in two cell
authorization requests at the same time they screwed up.  Of course it took
me another day and tremendous amount of wasted tiem to do it because of
their tech support snafu.

They authorized the first one for the first account.  I hada  tech on site
and we tested it.  The I sent him to the second site.  We called in to
authorize (two step authorization process) the second one for the second
account, and we tested it.  It didn't work.  They claimed htey saw the
signlas, but we never got them at the central station.

Upon reviewing activity for both accounts we had put cell units on the next
day I found that thre was a false alarm dispatch later int he day on the
first account.  Hmmmmm.....  Yup.  That was the time we were test on the
second account.  They authorized the second unit to the first account.  When
I called in to check the status of the unit sn that was supposed to be
assigned to the first account they said it was not an active unti.

Oh, boy!!!!

We got it all straight in the end.

--
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums