Re: Please hold... Please hold... Please hold...

> There is also a method in asking a question.  When I call I tell them
> *exataly*
> what equipment I'm dealing with.  Then go into great detail about what I'm
> trying to accomplish.  Follow-up with every step I've tried to make it
> work.
>
> If you give them something to work with, they will work with you.

As long as they aren't script jockeys. For example, the Indians who support
Dell. That is the biggest waste of time, some of those fools don't know
anything, and can't do anything. And like I believe a guy with that accent
is named Bobby. LOL.

-John O