Re: Please hold... Please hold... Please hold...

yah...I spoke with one of those guys yesterday.

I asked who I was speaking to..he replied: Eton
Ok...fine.
Ok Eton when if I have to call you back what's  your extension, and =
lemme get the spelling of your name...
Eton, spelled: Ethan
Oh you mean Ethan?
Yes, that's right Eton.

Who's on first? Yes.

Shit, freekin guy doesn't even know his own name.

I ended up fixing problem on my own...I figgered if he didn't know his =
own name he's not likely to be much help on a tech problem.