Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Beats selling KFC.
>> Heh!!  Ain't life grand??  I see you're resorting to the same old song
>> Bass often sings.  You know *nothing* about me.
>

> Pot-Kettle-Black
> And **YOU** know **NOTHING** about me.

Neither does anyone else.  You've gone to great lengths to hide the
ownership information and addresses of your businesses.  Why would you do
that??

> You do seem try to mind everones business though. Where is you websites -
> Em' all of them that failed. Keep in mind 1 small a.

None of 'em "failed".  As for "1 small a", I'd suggest you stuff it where
the sun don't shine.  Nothing I've stated is anything less than the truth.
You constantly spew lies and innuendo into various groups in your attacks on
Robert Bass.  Where (in any of the information you've posted) does it state
he never paid his attorney fees?  Where does it state he beat up his wife?
Where do you get off referring to Robert's new wife as a "whore",
"street-walker", etc. because she happens to be born in another country?
You're one sick, twisted, little man, Mike, and certainly not worth having a
discussion with.  Your "goofysplace" site has become nothing more than
another means for you to get back at anyone (not just Robert) who doesn't
join you in your sick little "crusade".