Re: President Bush given the Indian name of "Walking Eagle"

"Aegis" <lordaegis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "John" <john@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:42365642.AC73E0CD@xxxxxxxxxx
> >> John O wrote:
> >> Clinton could have spent his energy going after real terrorist cells.
> > Instead
> >> he spent his time, attention, and energy going after interns and the
> > country is
> >> much worse off because of it.  .
> >>

> > That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! You seem to be missing some
> > historical facts.
> > You seem to think the Intelligence community was part of the Clinton
> > Administration.
>
> Conspiracy? Who then, if not the President, had control over the CIA and
> NSA?

Their respected Directors. Meaning for each service. Control is a pretty
vague word in intelligence. It would be like saying the President was
responsible for them. You're only informed by them when you're in office.
You leave, they stay, and they were there before you arrived, and they will
be there long after you're gone. They don't particularly belong to any
Presidential Administration. They work for the people of this Country, and
report to the current President....most times.