Re: President Bush given the Indian name of "Walking Eagle"

"John" <john@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:42365642.AC73E0CD@xxxxxxxxxx
> John O wrote:
> Clinton could have spent his energy going after real terrorist cells.
Instead
> he spent his time, attention, and energy going after interns and the
country is
> much worse off because of it.  .

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! You seem to be missing some
historical facts.
You seem to think the Intelligence community was part of the Clinton
Administration.
I don't see Bin Laden behind bars yet....you know something we don't....