Re: Simple LED Alarm Bell for CCTV recorder

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:35:52 -0500, "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>It was simple until you said you wanted the LED to flash. Are you good with
>a solder gun? It is easily done, but it's going to be a little intricate if
>you're only a DIY'er. Do you want the buzzer to be intermittent with the
>LED, or a small steady buzz? The switches are easy because you can use a
>DPDT switch to "shunt" the alarm device.

I think a small steady buzz.
Note that the CCTV DVR box has 8 wires all 500ma, 12volts each.
All 8 wires from CCTV DVR would go into one black box that is drilled
on the front, 8 LEDs, 8 switches (1 per sensor), and buzzer inside.

There should be some way to handle the amp and voltage so it doesn't

I've forgotten everything they taught me in science classes. If I had
a diagram I could show it to the people in Maplin.