Re: Simple LED Alarm Bell for CCTV recorder

It was simple until you said you wanted the LED to flash. Are you good with
a solder gun? It is easily done, but it's going to be a little intricate if
you're only a DIY'er. Do you want the buzzer to be intermittent with the
LED, or a small steady buzz? The switches are easy because you can use a
DPDT switch to "shunt" the alarm device.