Simple LED Alarm Bell for CCTV recorder

I'm looking to get this DVR for a new CCTV installation.
Shown here: http://www.securexsolution.com/download/se104s-um-e.pdf

Basically, when someone walks past the sensor, it should trigger the
alarm I wire up to the back of the CCTV DVR. I think most time lapse
VHS recorders have sensor/alarms terminals on the back.

On page 9 and page 10 of the above .pdf, there is a picture of the
sensor (Dry Contact Input), a picture of a LED relay, and a picture of
an alarm bell relay.

Can someone tell me an easy way to hook this up so when someone
triggers the sensor, I can get a quiet buzzer to sound and and a LED
to flash. I want an on/off switch for each sensor, only want to buy
one buzzer and 8 LEDs.

I'm in the UK and www.maplin.co.uk has parts online for everything
like this. I suspect I have to make my own kit as I can't find
anything pre-built in google for CCTV alarm bells.

The system I'm getting has 8 sensors input and 8 alarm bell 500ma, 12v
outputs. The picture only shows 4 and 4. Should be quite simple
though. Any ideas?