Re: Simple LED Alarm Bell for CCTV recorder

What kind of mount do you need? They have panel mount indicators with 6"
leads, they are around $2.38 a piece. They draw 2 ma. There are cheaper ones
too. You can buy just a patch cord for your fiber project already
connectored for fairly cheap.

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need some really small one's without shoulders (maybe 1/8" dia. or
less...preferably 12v to keep it simple. I'm prototyping an idear for alarm
system. They got anything in Newark cat.? I also need about 10 feet of
fiberoptic...any scrap junk is fine it's not for communications...if
anyone's got a piece? I don't want to buy a whole roll in case my project is
a bad idea.