Re: Here's one for the books

As I said in the post to Mark, I'm going to touch base with this guy to see
what if anything he has done vis a vis fire protection. It was a lot of
years ago when I installed the alarm system, and there is no smoke on it, so
you gotta wonder how he is handling that part of his business
protection.....

But it is quite common to put a smoke detector in for a small business
application combined with the alarm system. Larger businesses like this one
are likely quite another matter though. I know formal fire alarm systems up
here probably are as regulation bound as they are in the US, but not being
in that end of things, I don't know.

RHC