FS: The Rifle Locker

Anyone want one? I bought it for a client 2 years ago and he backed out =
on me. It's still in original carton, never opened.

It's similar - looks the same as:
http://www.securitylockersystems.com/SafeSite_content.html
I'm not sure because I originally bought it from Phoenix USA, which I =
can't seem to find anymore.

I have one of their handgun in-wall lockers in my home and it's very =
cool.

Reasonable offers only..you pay freight (probably has to go by truck).

I'm tried of tripping over this thing :-)