Re: Here's one for the books

No, up here it is quite common to install smoke detectors along with most
panels,commercial or residential. As I understand it, true fire applications
are installed to quite different standards by companies trained and
qualified to do so (Edwards up here comes to mind...). I know nothing about
such services and don't want to; it's not in my market niche.

RHC