Re: Insurance companys wonder why there so hated

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I failed to mention that this happened YEARS after the subdivision was
completed, just before the ROC 10 structural warranty was up. They had to
move everyone completely out of every house (even the ones that did not
settle). Strip all the drywall off, fix the framing, undercut the foundation
and slab and pump that concrete stuff under the houses, re-drywall, paint,
etc. I had to remove and re-install all the 40 alarms (I got paid :-). It
cost the builder/insurane co. a gazillion bucks.

All due to the construction super doing a re-grade after soil compaction was
completed and approved. So the builder was at fault....big builder based in
FL. They were a great company to work for though.

There are no great builders to work for in Florida other than a few that do
extremely high end.

Bob4Secur