Re: Insurance companys wonder why there so hated

With the added weight of all the contacts, screws, panel, keypads, and other
various alarm devices, I think you got off lucky... LMAO

Jim Rojas

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Lawsuits are dumb.

I was involved in a suit because I was a subcontractor for a major home
builder in the area. They were being sued (and rightfully so) because of
ground settlement issues...100 houses foundations had heaved badly. I was
involved because of just being a subcontractor for them...and I didn't even
work in 60 of the houses...and what the fuck would a low-voltage contractor
have to do with a foundation heaving??? Like the weight of 1000' of 22/4
would make the foundation fail? I told their attorneys to take a hike.