Re: OYE on DIY

I don't charge for quotes...just put a couple of bucks in every quote =
you do..that way when you get one you can put the $1 in a special quote =
jar :-)

This is where good telephone screening/qualifying your prospect skills =
come in handy. Sometimes I'm just too busy to drive a zillion miles for =
someone that may mention things like...I saw a nice camera system at =
Radio Shack, or how come you charge for service?