Re: Opinions on alarms systems configured/monitored over IP network

Our company has used the DMP products for many years. A few years back
they came out with an ethernet adaptor for monitoring their XR200 and
above over a lan or wan. Our SCS-1  receiver is equiped to monitor
these over the 'net. These panels can also be programed and controlled
over the same network. I have also worked with fiber on these and they
seem to work quite well with a fiber connection between locations. Most
of our service and installers like the panel for ease of programming
from the keypad. DMP also has a download program avalible for free to
dealers for complete system programming over a dial-up or network
connection. These panels can also be installed to UL standards for fire
systems for monitoring over the 'net.