Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

Yes, the Yamaha Virago is a nice bike,albeit somewhat bigger than 250cc as I
remember. I've owned three Yamaha machines and they have all given me
excellent service

If I wanted to start a real fight, I'd tell you to stay away from Harley
Davidson. They are no better than Japanese  machines and in many cases not
as good. Plus they are much more expensive than they should be due almost
solely to the marketing genius of Willy G. Davidson. He's managed to sell
the buying public on the idea that 1- you're not riding a real motorcycle
unless it's a Harley...and 2- it's worth the extra $10,000 to own a Harley.
Both are pure nonsense, although I tip my hat to the man. He managed to pull
HD from close to bankruptcy, improved their abysmal quality control, and
made the company not only a profitable company, but a true American icon....

RHC