Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

> Yes, the Yamaha Virago is a nice bike,albeit somewhat
> bigger than 250cc as I remember. I've owned three
> Yamaha machines and they have all given me excellent
> service

That sounds encouraging.

> If I wanted to start a real fight, I'd tell you to stay away
> from Harley Davidson...

No offense to HD riders but I wasn't even considering a Harley.  They're too
expensive for the limited use I figure I'll get out of a starter bike.  If I
like riding I'm sure I'll upgrade.  If not, I'll just sell the bike for
whatever I can get after a year or so.

Anyway, nothing is decided yet.  I've got to test drive a few machines and
see how comfortable I feel on them.