Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LZC%d.750672$8l.146518@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> We'd switched to Ademco products when
>>> ADI opened their branch in Edmonton...
>>
>> Hmm.  No one at ADI Edmonton has ever heard of you.  Was this before,
>> during or after your stint as an air traffic accident investigator?
>
> Well after.  "Olson" is not the name on my license (driver's, pilot's, or
> installer's).  It's no wonder they haven't "heard of me".

 Hmmm then you ask why others hide. I heard that your family had problems
with their various names in the town (alcohol etc) . I bet when your mother
called you all to dinner, she called you by your last names. Must suck
having to live that way. Did you at least give your family a real last name
or are they multiple choice too?
Sad......
Real sad......
-Moderator