Re: ? PC1550 V4.0

Send it back to Jim Rojas in Florida to have it unlocked !! Or if you're in
Eastern Canada, send it to me...my address is on my website.

I understand that DSC have just announed that they are no longer making 1550
panels or keypads anymore, so we should all probably stock up on replacement
service parts...

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada