Re: Some More DIY'er Questions

I had problems with GBS in my laundry room and kitchen.
Slamming the dryer door would often set off the alarm and dropping keys
on the ceramic floor in the main entry would trip that sensor.
Sensitivity had little effect.  These are C&K Systems FC730 dual tech
sensors.  Wouldn't waste time with them again, but would like to find
something more reliable to put in their place.