Some More DIY'er Questions

I plan on installing either a Vista 10 or Vista 15 very shortly.  The
house is rather small and I won't be using very many sensors so it
appears the Vista 10 may be all I need.  Can anyone talk me out of it
and into either the 15 or 20?  Are there any reasons not to go with the
10?  Also can anyone break down for me the differnces between the
models that end in SE, P or PS?

On a different subject what are my options on installing keypads?  Are
all Ademco keypads compatible with all panels?  Ideally I want a wired
keypad on the first floor and I think I want it to be the 6160V.  I
would then want another keypad in my bedroom on the second floor and if
I understand correctly I can put a wireless keypad there.  Some of the
keypads however advertise having a wireless receiver built in.  Would
this keypad also need a wireless receiver to work?  As you can tell I
am confused by this point.  And how about a recommendation on a second
keypad.

Also when it comes to wireless door and window sensors other than
aesthetics are there any drawbacks to using those really small recessed
transmitters versus the larger external ones (or vice versa.)

Lastly I recall there being a post regarding Ademco (not sure if it was
just the wireless ones) glassbreak sensors not being all that great and
I believe the poster had recommended a better alternative (I believe it
was Intellisense or Visonic.)  If one of these do they make one which
is compatible with Ademco wireless?

I appreciate your professional opinions as always.

Thanks in advance!

-Steve