Re: Heading out on vacation

Robert L. Bass   Jun 9, 9:59 pm     show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Robert L. Bass" <robertlb...@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:59:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Heading out on vacation
original | Report Abuse

> Thanks, you take care as well. I plan to trailer
> my bike to Florida next February (along with
> my wife of course), leaving the business in my
> son's capable hands. I'll definately take a ride
> over to Sarasota to visit at that time; she can
> sit on the beach and I'll do some local touring

>We'll be in Bahia again from the middle of January until late March.<

So the 2 Basshole Electronics clients go without customer service for 2
months? One of the systems you sold goes haywire in january and the
customer waits until March for you to get back to them?

>If you  can come in late March or any time after Angela and I would love to have you
visit.<

You're such a lonely outcast you'd welcome visits from the Jehovah's
Witnesses.

>I can borrow my brother-in-law's Ninja if you want to tool down to  the 'glades.<

With your driving history you'd be lucky if he let you push his grocery
cart.

>If you want a *real* adventure, bring the wife down to
Salvador in February and we'll show you Carnaval like only the Bahianos
do
it.<

Ahhhh yes those Latin American wingdings. There's no better place for a
fat slob tourist like you to celebrate the holidays than the home of
narcotics, child prostitues, and mail-order brides.

>We've got a guest room and the condo is only a few minutes from the
beach.  :^)<

The jungle bunnies added more grass to the hut?