Re: Heading out on vacation

> Thanks, you take care as well. I plan to trailer
> my bike to Florida next February (along with
> my wife of course), leaving the business in my
> son's capable hands. I'll definately take a ride
> over to Sarasota to visit at that time; she can
> sit on the beach and I'll do some local touring

We'll be in Bahia again from the middle of January until late March.  If you
can come in late March or any time after Angela and I would love to have you
visit.  I can borrow my brother-in-law's Ninja if you want to tool down to
the 'glades.  If you want a *real* adventure, bring the wife down to
Salvador in February and we'll show you Carnaval like only the Bahianos do
it.  We've got a guest room and the condo is only a few minutes from the
beach.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass